The Herbal Pet Joint Formula 200G
A blend of herbs and nutrients formulated to nutritionally support stiff, old or arthritic pets
Older pets, or pets with very active lifestyles, take a lot of strain on their joints. Conventional diets don’t supply the nutrients that these animals need in order to maintain healthy joints. This supplement focuses on joint wear and tear and helps prevent damage.
Joint Formula contains:
Iridoid glycosides are defensive compounds that occur naturally in several families of plants. Devil’s Claw contains the iridoid glycoside Harpagoside.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise.
Glucosamine helps maintain healthy joints.
Contains a Omega 3 fatty acids.
Fenugreek contains anti-oxidants and other molecules that support healthy joints.
Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Crude Protein (9%)
- Crude Fibre (14.17%)
- Crude Ash (15%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (3%)
- Moisture Content (15.78%)
- Sulphur (3.28%)
- Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1/2 tsp
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Please take care:
- Not recommended for pets with ulcers or gallstones.
- Not recommended for pregnant bitches.
- Do not use if your pet has ulcers or gallstones
- Don’t use together with blood thinning medication or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.